Table of Contents
- Why It’s Important to Know a Professional Window Washer?
- About the Author
Do you really need to know who to hire for window cleaning job?
Window cleaning isn’t complicated, is it? Not to the point where you’d have to read an entire article on how to hire one?
We have Google, Yelp, Thumbtack, and so many available channels to choose a window cleaner. Why waste your time reading this?
With so many window cleaning companies springing up in 2024, it’s easy to get this service done.
However, the question becomes what level of service and experience would you like when looking for a professional window cleaner company?
There is no right or wrong. It’s about finding the perfect fit for you.
- Some may want their windows cleaned because they enjoy cleanliness. It’s about taking care of their biggest investment.
- Some may want their windows cleaned so the house can look presentable when selling, showcasing a stunning window cleaning before and after transformation.
- Some just want it done once in a while, wondering how to wash windows like a professional without actually being one.
Whatever it is, let’s help you find the perfect fit.
Why It’s Important to Know a Professional Window Washer?
When searching for a company for your window cleaning job, do you care who does it?
Anyone can clean windows, but will they do it right?
Are they insured and will they stand by their work?
Who are they sending to clean your windows?
Lots of questions, but these are the questions you might be thinking of or now beginning to think of.
The other big factor for most people is cost.
We’ll break down how the cost correlates to the level of service you’ll get and what would fit best for you.
1.) Small Window Cleaning Companies with No Employees
What can you expect with this option?
- If you’ve found a good owner who cares about their work, you may get a very great experience.
- Their service may cost less and is a great option if you’re tight on the budget. You can negotiate to price as they don’t have as much cost to operate.
- They can become your go-to guy!
What are the cons?
- As a service company, the person can get tired and lose the passion for the service. They can easily quit or go out of business anytime. You will now have to find a new provider.
- May not be insured and this can lead you down a path of lawsuits and medical bills.
- If something goes wrong, can they afford to go back and fix their mistakes? Finding someone who can stand by their work can be tough.
2.) The Most Affordable Option, Low Cost
If you’re on a tight budget but window cleaning is a must for your project or property, this is what you need to look for.
Established companies may or may not fit within your budget.
To be low-cost, companies must cut costs and aim for an affordability model.
The Pros of Low-Cost Companies
- They can provide you with excellent service and experience. Sometimes as good as a premium service.
- They are often insured and stand by their work.
- You can negotiate on pricing and give you a better deal.
- They have the experience and equipment to clean your windows perfectly. Often they may also have a team that has been well-trained to provide you with a great window cleaning experience.
- Smaller companies may not have the infrastructure to handle large volumes of work. This means during busier seasons, it may take much longer to service you.
- May be ready to grow into a more premium service as they have a large volume of work. You may see a price increase in their service in the coming year. Most companies plan to grow and usually will need to raise their price according to their growth.
- Low-paying employees mean you aren’t always getting the best people to clean your windows.
3.) Full-Service White Glove and High End
Clients who don’t care much about the cost may opt for more of a white glove service. It is on the higher-end side and may significantly cost much more.
The reason for the higher cost is due to their overhead and operation costs to provide the best to their clients.
If you want headache-free, hiring window cleaning professionals is the best option.
Pros Of a White Glove Service
- Window Washing Insurance: Fully insured with proper training in place. Your property and you are protected. Their employees are trained and insured to mitigate damages or injuries.
- Well-paid employees: You know the people who come to clean your windows will do an amazing job and are pleasant to be around. It reduces any headache when dealing with people. And if you do management is in place to keep your experience the best.
- Established Business: Less likely to go out of business as they may be more established and can cover costs. You can rest assured as a client they will be there when you need them.
- Reliability: Has the infrastructure to service you on time in peak season with promotions.
- Good Reviews: They are highly rated with lots of positive ratings. The risk you take is low to have them clean your windows.
- Positive Experience: More of a long-term relationship is established with the customer for a better experience.
- Can be quite expensive and not much room to negotiate pricing down.
If you decide to go with full-service white glove, you can contact Full Color Cleaners, Austin TX window cleaning company for your window cleaning projects for your home and other properties.
We hope this helps you make the right decision for your window cleaning project. We listed out the pros and cons of the different types of companies. You can expect the level of service and the cost it will be.
Until next time!
About the Author
Benjamin Nguyen, owner of Full Color Cleaners LLC, has garnered significant recognition for his company’s exemplary services in window cleaning and pressure washing, making them one of the Top Rated Exterior Cleaning companies in Austin, TX. Full Color Cleaners commendations are not only from renowned platforms like Yelp, Yellow Pages, and Super Pages but also include prestigious recognitions as one of the “10 Best Austin Window Washers” by FreshChalk.com and “Best Window Washing Services in Austin” by Expertise.com. Beyond this, Benjamin’s expertise extends to specialized areas such as soft washing, roof washing, and Christmas Lights Installation, with the latter backed by his membership in CLIPA. His dedication to continuous learning is evident through his annual certifications and affiliations with Pressure Washing School and Expert Safety Services. Notably, Benjamin’s commitment to excellence in exterior cleaning is further solidified by his status as an F9 Authorize Handler, showcasing his proficiency in handling commercial chemicals.
One of the pivotal moments in Benjamin’s career trajectory was his association with the Home Service Business Coaching (HSBC) Program, steered by David James Moerman. Under David’s mentorship, Benjamin honed his business acumen, propelling Full Color Cleaners to its current stature as one of Austin’s top-rated window cleaning and pressure washing enterprises. David Moerman, a successful entrepreneur himself, has publicly endorsed Benjamin’s dedication and vision for his business. For those seeking to connect with Benjamin or learn more about Full Color Cleaners, he maintains an active presence on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Yelp, and Indeed.
Benjamin Nguyen Contact Info: